Carolyn’s Layered Chicken Salad |Cooking With Carolyn
Copyright © 2017 by Cooking With Carolyn
Yield: Approx. 4 Entrée Salads
· 2 to 3 Full Heads of Lettuce, your choice
· ½ Cup or To Taste Shredded Carrots
· ½ Cup or To Taste Shredded Jicama
· ½ Cup or To Taste Shredded Summer Squash or Zucchini
· 1½ Cups or To Taste Grape Tomatoes or Cherry Tomatoes
· 1 to 2 Whole Red Bell Peppers, sliced into strips
· To Taste Fresh Broccoli Florets, blanched
· To Taste Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and blanched
· 1½ Pounds Seasoned Cooked Chicken, cut into cubes
· To Taste Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Wash, trim, cut and shred the vegetables. Mix the shredded carrots, jicama and summer squash together. Grate the cheese. Cut the chicken into cubes.
Use a trifle dish or any other deep glass serving dish. Layer each ingredient starting with lettuce and follow with a layer of each ingredient. Be sure and place another layer of lettuce in the middle and then repeat the other ingredients as desired.
#thebestlayeredchickensaladrecipe #thebestlayeredchickensaladrecipes #summertimerecipes #chickensaladrecipes #easychickensaladrecipes #entreesaladrecipes #roastedchicken #cookingwithcarolyn #cookwithcarolyn #howtoblanchevegetables #cobbsaladrecipe #summersaladrecipes #granddiamondseasoning #gdseasoningrecipes