SPINACH AND FETA CHEESE FRITTATA WITH ROASTED POTATOES | HELLOFRESH |Cooking With Carolyn
Updated: Jun 20
Spinach and Feta Cheese Frittata |Cooking With Carolyn
Copyright © 2018 by Cooking With Carolyn
Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
· 12 Whole Eggs
· 2 Tablespoons Butter
· 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Choice of Oil
· 1/2 Cup Half & Half OR 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream and 1/4 Cup Milk
· 4 Teaspoons or To Taste Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning
· 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
· 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese
· 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Tomatoes
· 1/3 Cup Fresh Kale, finely sliced
· 1 Cup Baby Spinach, tightly packed
· 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
· 1 to 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, finely diced
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
Using a large bowl and a hand mixer or a blender, mix the eggs, seasoning and half & half together. Stir in the parsley, feta cheese, and tomatoes.
Preheat a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat with the oil and butter. (Note: A well-seasoned cast iron skillet may also be used.) Sauté the spinach and kale until wilted. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for another minute or so. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, turn off the heat, and stir making sure all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until the eggs are set and stop jiggling in the center. Use a spatula to loosen the sides and bottom of the frittata.
Cut and serve immediately.
#spinachandfetacheesefrittatarecipe #howtomakeafrittata #roastedseasonedpotatoesrecipe #cookingwithcarolyn #cookwithcarolyn #fetacheese #spinachfrittatarecipe #spinachandpotatofrittatarecipe #granddiamondseasoning #howtomakeafrittataeasy #howtomakeafrittata #spinachfrittata #fetacheeserecipes #roastedpotatoes #hellofreshreview #hellofreshcookwithme #hellofreshsponsorship #hellofreshsponsored #breakfastrecipes