Pepperoni and Cheese Puff Pastry |Cooking With Carolyn
Copyright © 2016 by Cooking With Carolyn
Yield: 8 Servings
· 1 – 17.3 Ounce Package (2 Sheets) Puff Pastry, defrosted according to Manufacturer’s directions
· 1 Cup Pasta Sauce, Your Choice
· 1½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
· 2 to 3 Ounces Sliced Turkey or Regular Pepperoni, cut into strips
· ¼ Cup Fresh Sliced Basil
· To Taste Dried Italian Herbs
· 1 Whole Egg + 2 Tablespoons Water = Egg Wash
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
Prepare all of the ingredients for the filling first. Whisk the egg wash and set aside.
Unfold the puff pastry onto a surface that has been lightly dusted with flour. Lightly roll over the seams where the sheets were folded with a rolling pin. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
#pepperoniandcheesepuffpastry #pepperoniandcheesepuffpastryrecipe #pepperoniandcheesepizzarecipe #howtousepuffpastry #howtocookwithpuffpastry #howtobakewithpuffpastry #quickandeasyrecipesusingpuffpastry #homemadepepperoniandcheesepizzapockets #puffpastryappetizers #cookingwithcarolyn #pepperoniandcheesepizzapockets #puffpastryrecipe #puffpastryrecipeideas #pastryrecipe #puffpastrypizza