HOW TO MAKE CLARIFIED BUTTER |Cooking With Carolyn
Updated: Jun 20
Seasoned Clarified Butter |Cooking With Carolyn
Copyright © 2018 by Cooking With Carolyn
Yield: 4 Cups
· 2 Pounds Butter
· 3 to 4 Tablespoons or To Taste Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning
· 3 Teaspoons or To Taste Grand Diamond Lemon Pepper Seasoning
· 4 Teaspoons or To Taste Granulated Garlic
· 2 Teaspoons or To Taste Smoked Paprika
· 3 to 4 Teaspoons or To Taste Dried Parsley or Dried Basil
· To Taste Salt (Note: Be careful adding salt especially if the other seasonings have salt)
· Juice of 2 Lemons
· 3 to 6 Teaspoons or To Taste Liquid Crab & Seafood Boil (Note: Add 3 Teaspoons and taste with a clean spoon to check the spice level before adding more.
Place the butter in a medium or large sauce pot over low heat. Allow the butter to slowly melt. Once the milk solids are floating on top, carefully skim the top using a spoon or ladle.
Pour the clarified into a bowl, or glass jar, to allow the remaining milk solids to fall to the bottom of the bowl. Transfer the butter to another bowl one more time in order to leave the milk solids on the bottom. (Don’t worry if you still see a few milk solids it doesn’t have to exactly perfect.)
Add all of the seasonings to the clarified butter to taste.
NOTE: When handling raw seafood and/or meats always portion out the butter in separate bowls to avoid cross contamination.
Brush over seafood, meats, and vegetables prior to, and during, the grilling and/or smoking process.
#thebesteversmokedcrableg #smokedcrablegsrecipe #howtosmokecrablegs #howtomakeclarifiedbutter #howtomakedrawnbutter #clarifiedbutterrecipe #slowsmokedbbqribs #howtosmokeseafoodonasmoker #howtosmokeseafoodonagrill #howtouseasmoker #cookingwithcarolyn #cookwithcarolyn #granddiamondseasoning