- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Oil, your choice
- 2 Pounds Red or Russet Potatoes, cleaned and cut into ¾ inch cubes
- To Taste Green Bell Peppers, cut into ½ inch slices
- To Taste Red Bell Peppers, cut into ½ inch slices
- To Taste Onions, cut into ½ slices
- To Taste Grand Diamond Seasoning or Seasonings of choice
- To Taste Garlic Powder
- To Taste Dried Herbs, such as Thyme or Italian Herb Blend
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Stock or your choice of stock
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Make sure the skillet being used has a lid. Gently add the potatoes to the skillet and season to taste. Stir to coat the potatoes with the oil. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked halfway through.
Add the peppers and onions, stir and cover. Cook until the potatoes are fully cooked and the vegetables are tender. (Note: IF the potatoes slightly stick at the end of the cooking time feel free to add some stock, a tablespoon at a time, to deglaze the bottom of the skillet.) Stir and serve.